If you need to make a claim
- Read the Membership Guide for your policy to check the benefits
- Have your policy membership number available
- You will be asked security questions for data protection purposes
Making a claim on your Bupa Eduhealth private medical insurance policy
Call – 0800 678 1151 option 1 to speak directly to Bupa about a claim (lines are open 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 4.00pm on Saturday)
Call – 0345 226 9938 if you would like assistance from Eduhealth in dealing with a claim (lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm)
Making a claim on your Eduhealth BHSF cash clan policy
- Step 1 Pay for treatment
- Step 2 Obtain a receipt with the name of the practitioner and the treatment undertaken
- Step 3 Return the completed claim form to BHSF along with your receipt
- Step 4 Your refund is paid directly to your designated bank account
Call – 0800 622 552 to request a claim form (lines are open 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday)
Request a claim form through the BHSF website through the member login area – will need to have completed the login process to be able to access the claim form.
Making a claim on your Eduhealth Simply Health Denplan dental insurance policy
Claim online – submit your claim with a copy of the fully itemised receipt to https://www.denplan.co.uk/
Call – 01962 828007 (lines are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm on Monday to Friday).
Have a question?
Ask Eduhealth by calling us on 0345 226 9938.
We are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.